You can find the UvA, NWO and ZonMW templates in Research Management Services (RMS). The completed template forms your data management plan.
As of April 1, 2023, RMS has replaced DMPonline (see below for details).
RMS is an online environment for drawing up and sharing a data management plan, where you can log in with your UvAnetID. In the RMS environment of your faculty, you draw up your data management plan together with a data steward.
In RMS, for your research you usually (varies per faculty) go through at least four, mandatory processes in the following order:
- Project/research application
- Data protection review (privacy test)
- Data management plan
- Ethics check
Get started right away
- Go to RMS Amsterdam Law School and register your research.
- Go to RMS Economics and Business and register your research.
- Go to RMS Faculty of Humanities and register your research.
- Go to RMS Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences and register your research.
- Go to RMS Faculty of Science and register your research (will be available soon).
Ask a question about the data management plan in RMS using the Comment on this request-box of the data management plan form. Your question will then be sent to your faculty's data steward. The response to your question will also appear in this chat box.
DMPonline replaced by RMS
As of April 1, 2023, the UvA’s subscription for DMPonline will end. For the institution's DMP template UvA researchers can use Research Management Services (RMS).
What does this mean for you?
UvA templates will no longer be available in DMPonline as of April 1, 2023.
- Login with your UvAnetID (SURFconext) will be disabled. You can still log in with your personal account, that you created when you logged in to DMPonline for the first time.
Existing DMP’s and funder templates remain accessible
It remains possible to access your existing DMP’s and funder templates by means of your personal account.
Funder (e.g. NWO) and other templates are still available in DMPonline, and can be filled out and shared with colleagues and data stewards.